Los consejos que proporciona son:
- Use appropriate type of HTML list depending on the content of the web page.
- Do not use HTML list for styles such as indenting (Use CSS instead).
- Use of appropriate lists helps screen reader users to navigate the webpage comfortably.
- Unordered list provide a bulleted point by default with each list item, use CSS property to remove it.
- Ordered list provides sequential numbering with each list item, use CSS to remove them or to change it to other orders such as a, b,c or I, ii, iii etc.