Buscador

lunes, 28 de mayo de 2018

Algunos comentarios sobre el daltonismo

Muy interesante todo lo que se cuenta en What my color-blindness taught me about design:
I can tell the difference between green and red most of the time depending on what light I’m under, but I’m pretty sure it’s not the same green and red other people see. The color blindness is typically inherited. After I was diagnosed, my grandpa and uncle from my mom’s side were also diagnosed color blindness (they always were but they didn’t notice). Also, there is no cure for color blindness. This means that I will have to adapt. 
In fact, 8% of all men and 0.5% of all women suffer from color blindness. Although 99% of color blind people suffer from red-green color blindness, they don’t agree on the same colors. For example, I suffer from Deuteranomaly, and it is hard for me to tell violet from blue or yellow from light green; others who suffer from Protanomaly may see red, orange, yellow appear greener. 

No hay comentarios: