- Braille started out as a military code.
- There’s an asteroid named Braille.
- Braille takes up more space than the traditional alphabet.
- Braille is not a language.
- Most people who are blind don’t know braille.
- There’s a braille “Olympics.”
- There’s a special version of braille just for mathematics called the Nemeth Code.
- Braille is the surprise plot twist in the 2010 movie “The Book of Eli.”
- There are two versions of braille – contracted and uncontracted.
- There’s a good reason why braille is on the keypad buttons of drive-through ATMs.
jueves, 7 de julio de 2016
Curiosidades sobre el Braille
En 10 things you probably don't know about braille se explican algunas cosas sorprendentes sobre el Braille: